NEW YEAR=NEW CHASE TEAM RECTOR
We really want Dave Bruce and his family, Alice, Joshua and Eleanor to feel welcomed by us all as they officially “arrive” at 4pm on 24th January at a joint service at St Andrew’s followed by a Tea.
How can each of us be part of that welcome? Here are some ideas (the Vicarage has already been decorated and cleaned and a welcome pack of local produce was provided):
- Sign up if you would like to come to the service on 24th January so seating and catering can be planned (back of church by 17.1.16)
- Prepare and deliver a plate sweet or savoury finger food for the Tea following the service (Sign-up sheet at the back of church)
- Be part of the Tea Co-ordinating Team (Please contact Mary or Barry)
- Head up the Tea Co-ordinating team (Mary and Barry would love to hear from you)
- Be part of the “Spruce for the Bruces” early Centre Spring Cleaning team on Saturday 16th January 9-4pm (Cleaning materials provided-come and go as you are able. All ages and skills welcome)
- Help to decorate the church in style (Susie Barnes has ideas please talk to her)
- Help move chairs in church and hall and tables into rooms at 2.30pm
- Donate an item of food with a long best-before date to a Welcome Hamper for the family or make a financial donation (Boxes at the back of church for both).