- St Andrew's
You are here
All Saints and St Andrew's have a joint:
- Safeguarding Officer - Bob Gibson. Contact e-mail email@example.com
- Safeguarding Team (that meets roughly termly) comprising:
Pam Davis (Chair), Dave Bruce (Rector), Sarah Yeadon (Administrator), Bob Gibson (Safeguarding Officer), Helen Attree (Young People & Families Leader), Derek Barnes (Policies & Procedures), Vanessa Everitt (Church Warden All Saints), Nick Fane (Church Warden St Andrew's), Jean Williams
If you have any concerns or need to talk to any one please contact the Safeguarding Officer or the Rector.
The All Saints and St Andrew's Safeguarding Team have developed a number of local procedures. These have been approved by the Parochial Church Councils of both churches and are:
- Procedure for a new Young Persons Leader v2
- Procedure for working with Vulnerable Adults v2
- Procedure for working with Vulnerable Adults at the Octagon v2
- Procedure for responding to Domestic Abuse v1
- Trip Approval Process & Form v1, plus a Word version of the Trip Approval Form
Each procedure can be downloaded as PDF file by clicking on the links above.